- In silico research on SARS-CoV-2 virus has been recognized by the funding agency, Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India and subsequently highlighted by the Press Information
Bureau, Govt. of India. This is also published in newspapers like The Times of India,
The Economic Times, DNA few other newspapers.
- Recipient of special short-term Core Research Grant (CRG) on COVID-19 from SERB, DST, India in 2020.
- Recipient of Travel Grant from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India for presenting papers in IEEE TENCON 2018, Jeju, South Korea.
- Recipient of DRDO grant 3 times for organizing the 1st and 2nd International Workshops on Applied Machine Learning in 2019 and 2018, International Seminar on Skills in TVET for Sustainability in 2017.
- Recipient of Indo-Polish Collaborative Project Grant from DST, India in 2017.
- Recipient of Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing from the editorial office of Pattern Recognition Letter, Elsevier in 2017.
- Name has been included in the list of "Honorary Mentions" for the Cor Baayen Young Researcher Award 2016 from ERCIM in Europe, after getting the nomination from University of Warsaw, Poland.
- Recipient of Certificate of Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing from the editorial office of Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier in 2016.
- Recipient of UGC Faculty Research scheme from University Grants Commission, India, in 2015.
- Recipient of ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship, supported by the ABCDE Fellowship from European Commission in 2014 for post-doctoral research at the Institute of Informatics and Telematics (IIT) - National Research Council (CNR), Pisa, Italy, from April 2015.
- Recipient of Certificate of Reviewing award from the editorial office of Applied Soft Computing journal in October, 2014.
- Recipient of ERCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship, supported by the FP7 Marie Curie Actions and ABCDE Fellowship from European Commission in 2012 for post-doctoral research at the Institute of Computer Science, University of Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland, from April 2014.
- Recipient of University Grants Commission (UGC) sponsored University with Potential for Excellence (UPE) - Phase II project Fellowship from Jadavpur University, India, in 2013.
- Recipient of Certificate of Appreciation from editorial office of the International Journal of Digital Earth for improving the quality of the journal as a Reviewer in 2012.
- Recipient of Erasmus Mundus Mobility with Asia (EMMA) Fellowship from European Union in 2009.
- Recipient of National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF) from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India, in 2009.
- Recipient of Certificate for ranking 1st class 1st in Master of Technology (M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering) from University of Kalyani, India, in 2007.
- Recipient of Certificate for ranking 3rd in Information Technology department in 4th year study of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in 2005.